This feature adds the ability to create an Asset as a zip file and Schedule to a Player. The zip file would be a HTML package of content which would launch as index.html.
1) Create a Zip folder on your computer with your offline files. The Zip must contain index.html and be in the root of the Zip, not in a folder. The folder can have other html pages and associated assets too.
2) From Assets, click on the Create your own Widget button:
3) Give your Asset a name in the Name field. Add the name.zip to the FileName field.
4) Click on the Choose File button under Zip for offline use and upload your zip file.
5) Once upload is complete, use the Schedule under the Assets navigation to schedule the zip to your Player(s).