A website (iFrame) can be added to a Layout to display a website full screen or in a specific zone within the layout. First, you will need to add the iframe widget you would like to use to the Asset Library from the Store.
1) From the navigation, click on ‘Asset Library‘:
2) Click on the ‘Add Widget‘ button, search for “iframe” and click ‘Next‘ on the iframe widget you would like to use to add it to your Assets:
3) From the navigation, click on ‘Layouts‘ and open the ‘Designer‘ or create a new layout.
4) Click on the ‘Add Widget‘ icon from the toolbar.
5) Move and size the widget zone where you need it in the layout.
6) Click on the gear icon in the bottom left corner of the zone to open the widget properties.
7) Copy and past the URL for the website you would like to display and click ‘Save‘.
The website should appear in the zone. If the website does not display content within the zone, please ensure that the website allows irame support. Websites that do not allow irame support will block the website from displaying in your widget.