If you create new backgrounds from design tools like Photoshop or PowerPoint, these can be saved as a JPEG or PNG file before uploading to the software.
- From the Home page, click on ‘Layouts‘.
- Click on the ‘Designer‘ icon for the layout you would like to edit.
- Right-click on the background image
- Select ‘Change Asset‘
- The ‘Upload Media‘ tab is where you can upload your new file. Drag and drop the JPEG or PNG file into the upload box, or click on the upload box to locate the file from your computer. You will get a green check mark when the upload is complete.
- Click back on the ‘Asset Library‘ tab and click on the file.
- The background will change to the new file.