The following instructions outline the setup process for BrightSign players.
1) Download the autorun.brs file and save to your computer:
2) Insert the microSD card into the microSD card slot on your computer. If you do not have a microSD card slot, an SD card adapter can be purchased online. (Recommendation: http://amzn.to/2lQWTPh):
3) Copy the autorun.brs file to the microSD card.
4) Remove microSD card from your computer and insert the card into the microSD card slot on the BrightSign player:
5) The BrightSign player will need to be connected to the network by plugging in the network cable (it is strongly recommended that the connection is set up DCHP).
6) Login to the EngagePHD software: https://go.engagephd.com
7) Click on ‘Players’ icon from the Home page.
8) Click on the ‘Add BrightSign Player‘ button in the top right corner of the Players page:
9) Enter the player serial number (case sensitive) and click ‘Next’ (the serial number will be found on the back side of the player, just below the serial number barcode):
10) Check the box once player number appears.
11) Click on ‘Save and Name Player’.
12) Name the player and click ‘Save’.
13) Schedule content from the Home page > Schedule: Scheduling Content To Your Players