A playlist can be added to a full screen layout. This is useful for when you need to rotate between multiple layouts on a single player and need to set up a Recurring Schedule.
First, you will need to create a Playlist and add your layouts to the playlist.
1) Once you’ve created your playlist, go back to the Home page and go to ‘Layouts‘.
2) Click on the ‘Create New‘ button and give your layout a name. It’s good practice to include somewhere in the name that this layout has a playlist associated with it (Example: “Menu Rotation Playlist”).
3) Click on the ‘Add Playlist‘ icon to add a new playlist zone. Click on the zone and select the playlist you would like to attach to this zone through the ‘Playlist‘ dropdown. Type in the full screen height and width (Landscape: 1920×1080, Portrait: 1080×1920).
4) Click ‘Apply‘ to save all changes.
5) Use the ‘Preview‘ icon on the toolbar to preview the rotation.
6) Follow steps to Schedule your new layout.