Players offline / not performing Health Checks
- If your Android player is no longer checking in with the software and performing health checks on the Players page (red icons with past date/time), please try the following steps:
- Unplug the power cable from either the player end or on the wall outlet
- Plug the power cable back in
- Check the Players page in the software to confirm that the player has performed a health check (green icon, current date/time).
- If the player has not performed a heath check after rebooting, please contact your local IT or internet service provider to help you troubleshoot internet connectivity.
Content is not showing on my screens
- If content is not showing on the screen, please ensure that the screen is on the correct input/source:
- Press the Input or Source button on the screens IR remote
- Make sure the source is set to HDMI
- If the source is correct, please try to unplug the power supply to the player, then plug it back in to restart the player.