These steps support multiple point of sale integrations that automatically turn on/off Additional Attributes for products with dietary icons.
If the design of your icons change, the steps below will walk through changing the Additional Attributes for your Products.
It recommended that the icon files are created at 50×50 pixels and PNG format.
Upload the New Dietary Icons
Upload your dietary icons to the Assets Library.
1) From the main navigation, click on the ‘Assets‘ icon:
2) Click on the ‘Upload Media’ tab:
3) Drag and drop your icons into the upload box, or click on the box to locate the files on your computer:
Creating Additional Attributes for the Icons
1) From the main navigation, click on the ‘Products’ icon:
2) From the Products menu, click on ‘Attributes’:
2) Click on the Attribute you would like to change:
3) Click on the file name of the current icon image:
4) This will open the Assets Library, where you can select the new file you uploaded. Use the search field to search by file name, or locate the file alphabetically, then click on the file:
5) The new file will be added. Click ‘Save‘ to save the change.
6) Repeat these steps on any other Additional Attributes that need to be changed.
Viewing Icon Attributes from the Product Library
Once you’ve created your icon attributes, you can confirm that they look correct by going to your Products, then click on a product to open and view its Product Detail page:
Adding Attribute Images to Product Tables in Layouts
If you haven’t already done so, you can setup dietary icon attributes to show on your Layouts designs. To do this, you will need to add the Image Attribute to the Product Table in your Layouts.
1) From the main navigation, click on the Layouts icon and go to ‘All Layouts‘:
2) From the Layouts page, click on the ‘Designer’ icon for the Layout you would like to edit:
3) From the Layout Designer, double-click on the Product Table you would like to add your icon attributes to:
4) The Product Table will open in a popup window. Click on the Name cell to highlight it in blue:
5) Use the Field dropdown to select the ‘Name Attribute Images‘ option:
6) Click the ‘Apply Table Cell‘ button to save the change:
7) Click ‘Apply‘ to close the Product Table: