EngagePHD supports integration of Clover POS system. The imported data maps to the Product database, where product data can be used to create a dynamic menu board layout. Data import is processed every 30 minutes at :00 and :30.
- Clover Technical support (clover.com)
- Clover Developer Relations Email: developer-relations@devrel.
- API Connectivity Guide | Clover Connect Developer Center
Required for this setup:
- API Key
- Merchant ID
Below are the follow attributes that are imported with integration Clover:
- Product Number
What if the Product Name or Descriptions from my POS system don’t look menu friendly? Can I change the Name and Description?
- The best option is to change the Product Name and Product Description in your POS System providing that doesn’t impact your cash resister receipt formatting. If you cannot change these fields in your POS System then create two custom attributes in EngagePHD. Please see: How Do I Set Up Additional Attributes for Products.
- When creating the custom attributes, you could call them; ‘Menu Friendly Name‘ and ‘Menu Friendly Description‘. You will then be able to map to these fields in your Layout and define whatever Name and Description you require.