Lunapic Free Online Photo Editor is a great tool to use when you have images, such as logos, where you would like the background of the file to be transparent PNG file.
- Images with white or solid color backgrounds will work best when using the online editor.
- Images should be under 1920×1080 resolution to prevent any issues with playback on players.
1) Go to: http://www140.lunapic.com/editor/
2) Click on the ‘Transparent’ link:
3) Click on the ‘Choose File’ button:
4) Select the file from your computer.
5) Once the file loads, click anywhere in area where you want the transparency:
6) Click ‘Apply Threshold’:
7) The page will refresh, click ‘Save’ and save the player to your computer:
8) You can the upload the file to your Asset Library in the software and add the image to your layout: