This article explains how you can trigger content changes and source changes using 3rd party control systems like Control4, Crestron, AMX etc…
Before external link triggers can be used, you must first create your Groups and define the ‘Interrupt’ content by using the Applications section. This can be a specific Asset, Playlist or Layout (Layout must be inserted into a Playlist).
- Within ‘Applications’ from the Home page, built your Application using Templates and Pages.
- Create your Groups of Players (See ‘Creating Groups’)
Use the ‘Link Generator’ button to create your external links:
- Click on the ‘Link Generator’ button:
- Pick the Group of Players:
- Pick the Page you want to display when the trigger is used:
- Copy the URL for use in your 3rd party control system: