A website (iFrame) can be added to a Playlist as a part of a playlist rotation. First, you will need to add the iFrame widget you would like to use to the Asset Library from the Store.
1) From the navigation, click on ‘Asset Library‘:
2) Click on the ‘Add Widget‘ button and click on the iFrame widget you would like to use to add it to your Assets:
3) From the navigation, click on ‘Playlists‘ and open or create a new playlist.
4) Add your iFrame to the Playlist timeline and click on the Properties icon on the asset:
5) Add the URL of the website you would like to show:
6) Click ‘Apply‘ to save your changes.