Copying layouts is a quick way to create muiplitple layouts without having to create new layouts from cratch. Copying layouts also allows you to create a new layout to Schedule at a later date.
What does this copy?
- Layout zones
- Text in text zones
- Widgets and configuration
- Text in scrolling widgets
- Font files
What is not copied?
- Playlists will copy from the master layout, but you will need to create/duplicate the playlist on the network you are copying the layout to. You will also need to upload any images or videos to the network you are copying layouts to and add those files to the playlist and attach the playlist to the copied layout. (Follow steps 4 and 5 from How Do I Add A Playlist To A Layout)
- Copy Products – When checked, this will copy any products on the layout that have been added from the Product Library. If this is left unchecked, products will not copy from one network to another, but the Product Table in the layout will keep its structure.
- Copy Widget Configuration – When checked, this will copy widget properties and settings as part of the new layout.
- New Name – You can give your layout a new name if you would like it to be different from the layout you are copying.
Once your new layout has been created, follow these steps to Schedule the new layout to your players: Scheduling Layouts