Assets that have been previously uploaded to the Asset Library can also be downloaded and saved to your computer.
1) Click on the ‘Asset Library‘ icon from the Home page.
2) Click on the asset you want to download. This will open the media detail for that asset.
3) Click on the thumbnail of the asset. This will open the file in a new tab in your browser.
4) From the new tab, right-click on the image or video (Control + Mouse Click on a MAC) and select the option to “Save image as” or “Save file as”.
5) Give your file and name, select the location on your computer where you would like to save the file, and Save to start the download.
6) When done, close the preview tab and return to the asset library. Repeat the process if needed.