Following are the latest installation instructions which encompasses support for NFC tags/readers, Light Sensor (Yoctopuce) and Quividi Audience Recognition.
- Make sure Google Chrome is installed (https://www.google.com/chrome
- Install EngagePHD (https://go.engagephd.com/setup.
- Temporarily remove kiosk from base.props.
- Remove incognito from base.props and don’t add this back in later. Restart the EngagePHD App so Chrome starts without being in kiosk mode.
- Double click C:\EngagePHD\Sensors\Chrome\
install_host.bat to add entry to registry
- Launch EngageSensors.exe from C:\EngagePHD\Sensors\
- Install chrome extension https://chrome.google.com/
webstore/detail/engagephd- messaging/ hmnhhdebeiejfhcanjebkkoilanldd ef
- Launch EngagePHD and add a new tab to the browser window that EngagePHD is running in, make sure it is this session of Chrome and not a different session (since this is not in Kiosk mode at the moment) and go to chrome://extensions and select EngagePHD Messaging details and make sure Incognito and Allow access to file URLs are enabled
- Close chrome add kiosk back to the base.props file in c:\EngagePHD\EngagePHD\ and save the changes
- Re-launch EngagePHD
- NFC: The Application Page name must start with the NFC tag ID. For example a page name can be “0420d162355b81 Page Name” It will see if it starts with the id of 0420d162355b81. If you do not know the ID of the tag, make sure you have EngageSensors.exe open and as you scan a tag, the ID will appear in the Window.
- Light Sensor: The Application Page name must start with the ID of the Light Sensor; e.g. LIGHTMK3-90A81.lightSensor. If you do not know the ID of the Light Sensor, make sure you have EngageSensors.exe open and you will see the LightSensor ID will appear in the Window.
- Quividi: Quividi must be installed and the VidiReports must be running as well. Make sure this is added to the Start Up folder in the same way as mentioned in step 6 above. The Application Page name must be named as either; Male, Female, Couple, More Males, More Females:
Make sure All Pages are added to the Application: