Multiple On/Off Timers can be set to turn LG webOS screens off. This puts the screen in a low power or standby mode, keeping the player on and connected to the internet to receive any updates.
1) From the ‘Players‘ page, click on the player where you would like to setup timers.
2) From the Player Record, click on the ‘LG‘ tab.
3) Click on the ‘Add On/Off Timer‘ button to create a new timer.
4) Select your ‘On’ or ‘Off’ action.
5) Enter the Hour (0-23) (Here’s a guide that helps with understanding the 24 Hour Clock).
6) Enter the Minute (0-59).
7) Select the day of the week from the drop down.
8) Click ‘Save‘ and repeat the process for your next schedule.
9) Use the ‘Remove‘ option to remove the schedule from the list.