Time Zones are an important setting to ensure that content displays correctly on your devices. It is especially important when you are using Product Integration and scheduling content within Playlists.
- Product Integration – When Product Integration is active, the meal period times go off of the Time Zone settings to ensure that products display at the correct time:
- Playlist Schedules – Any schedules are set within a Playlist and use the Time Zone to display content. If the Time Zone is incorrect, content will not change at the correct time as scheduled.
Setting the Time Zone
The Time Zone can be set in two ways. If all displays/Players are at the same location, use the primary Time Zone settings from the primary ‘Settings’ menu. When this is set, all Players will follow this time zone rule.
If displays/Players are located in different locations across the country, but are on the same Network, use the Time Zone settings on the Player Record for each device.
Setting the Time Zone from the Network Settings
1) Click on the Settings icon from the main navigation:
2) Set the correct time zone from the Time Zone dropdown:
3) Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Save’:
Setting the Time Zone from the Player Details
1) Click on Players from the main navigation:
2) Click on each player individually to open the Player Details.
3) Set the time zone from the Time Zone dropdown:
4) Players set to ‘Default’ will follow the time zone set from the Network Settings:
5) Click ‘Save’ at the bottom of the page when done to save the settings: