PDF files are supported by the EngagePHD software, but they often are very large and do not always display correct on a 1920×1080 or 1080×1920 screen. It is recommended that the PDF is converted to a JPEG image.
The free website https://pdftoimage.com provides easy tools to convert PDFs to JPEGs.
These steps were also featured on the EngagePHD Video Blog.
1) Go to https://pdftoimage.com.
2) Click on the ‘Upload Files‘ button:
3) Select the PDF from your computer.
4) The upload process will begin. Once the upload is complete, a button to ‘Download‘ will appear on the file. Click on the ‘Download‘ button and save the zip folder to your computer:
5) Unzip the folder.
6) The JPEG image can now be uploaded and used in Playlists or Layouts.
If you would like to display your image full screen, but the image is not 1920×1080 or 1080×1920 (portrait), you can use PowerPoint or Google Slides to resized the image.