If you have not yet added players to the Players section of your Network, please follow these instructions on Adding Players as Device ID’s will be needed as a part of the setup process.
1) First go to Settings, Security and click on Unknown Sources.
2) Open up your browser on the device and download https://go.engagephd.com/Engage20.740.apk
3) Once downloaded, install the application
4) You will be prompted to:
- Enter the Player ID
- Choose the EngagePHD Server (check the box)
- Select whether you want it locked on portrait or landscape.
Enter player ID (This will either be provided by Ping HD, or you can create a new Player record by logging into https://go.pinghd.com, select ‘Players’ and then select ‘Create New’ once you have created a new Player the Device ID is the Player ID you need to enter.
Schedule content from the Home page > Schedule: Scheduling Content To Your Players