The following instructions outline the configuration process for Samsung Tizen displays.
The models supported are limited to:
OH-F (the – is substituted with the actual display size, e.g. PM49F would be the 49” model)
If you have not yet added players to the Players section of your Network, please follow these instructions on Adding Players as Engage Channel ID’s will be needed as a part of the setup process.
Once you have unpacked and mounted the screen, connect it to the network via an Ethernet Cable (Hardwired connection is recommended). When you are ready, switch the screen on and follow the on-screen setup guide as detailed below using the remote control that is supplied with the screen:
Recommended Power Settings
1) Using the IR remote, press the ‘Menu‘ button.
2) Select ‘System‘ > ‘Power‘.
3) Ensure all options are ‘Off‘.
4) Go back to the ‘System‘ menu and look for ‘Eco Solution‘.
5) Ensure that Eco settings are turned off.