Refresh Content allows you to send a command to a player only if content is not displaying correctly, such as text overlapping. A player must be online and checking in to the software in order to receive the Refresh Content command.
Refresh Content to One Player at a Time
1) From the Home page, click on Players
2) From the Players page, locate the player you would like to update and click on the Player Action button on the right hand side of the page:
3) If you want to send a Refresh Content command to multiple Players, click ‘Select: All”
4) Or click on only the Players you want to refresh, this will highlight the player in blue:
5) Click the ‘Process‘ button to send the command to the selected Players:
Refresh Content from the Player Record
1) Click on the Players icon from the main navigation:
2) Click on the name/description of the player from the Players page to open the Player Record, this will open the Player Detail page:
3) Click on the ‘Player Action‘ button and select Refresh Content:
4) The page will refresh and show the text “Player is scheduled to refresh content.” Refresh your browser every few seconds. Once you no longer see the message, the Force Update has successfully been sent to the player.
Refresh Content to Multiple Players at a time
- From the Home page, click on Players
- From the Players page, click on the global Player Action button on the top right hand side of the page.
- From the Player Action options, lick on Fresh Content
- Select All or click on each player line to highlight in blue.
- Click ‘Process‘ to send the command.
Reasons Why Refresh Content Might be Needed
- Text zones or Product Tables are overlapping
- Content is not displaying correctly