The FastStone Image Viewer is a quick way to resize images if you don’t have access to design tools such as PowerPoint or Photoshop.
FastStone Image Viewer is free to use. First, you will need to download the app: https://www.faststone.org/FSIVDownload.htm
1) Select the exe download:
2) Once the download has finished, run the installation file and follow the installation steps:
3) Once installation is complete, open the app by double-clicking on the FastSone Image Viewer icon:
4) Once the app is open, locate your image. Click on the image and go to ‘Edit‘.
5) Select ‘Resize / Resample‘.
6) Uncheck the ‘Preserve Aspect Ration‘ check box and set your height and width (full screen is 1920×1080):
7) Save your image by going to ‘File‘ > ‘Save As‘: