Reports provide a look at how often Applications pages are being used. The following steps walk through running a report.
1) From the navigation, click on ‘Reports‘:
2) Click on the ‘Type‘ drop down and select ‘Touchscreens‘:
3) Select the date range for the activity you would like reported:
4) Click ‘Run Report‘ to show the report in your browser, or ‘Excel‘ to export the report as an Excel spreadsheet:
- Network column indicates which network the Application is on.
- Player column indicates the name of the Player the Application is scheduled to.
- Page column shows the Page names.
- Count is the counter of how many times the Page has been used/triggered.
- Recorded is the date the Application was used.