Custom Product Attributes can be added to a product table using HTML text formatting where special formatting is needed.
1) To start using Custom Product Attributes, click on the ‘Name’ cell in your Product Table (Custom Product Attributes can be added to any cell in the table):
2) Select ‘Custom Field’ from the ‘Field’ drop-down menu:
3) A ‘Custom’ field will now be available for you to enter text:
4) Enter the attributes you would like to show; each attribute must be surrounded by the pipe character: |
- |Name| – Shows the product name as it has been added to the Name field in the Product Detail.
- |Description| – Shows the product Description.
- |Price| – Shows the product Price with a $.
|Price2| – Shows the Medium Price with a $.
|Price3| – Shows the Large Price with a $.
- |Calories| – Shows the product Calories.
- |Image| – Shows the image added to a product from the Asset Library.
Example for Custom Product Attributes for Name and Calories:
How it will display in the layout:
5) Be sure to click the ‘Apply Table Cell’ button to save any changes.
BOLD ATTRIBUTE EXAMPLES:
ITALIC ATTRIBUTE EXAMPLES: