The Dashboard is a detailed view of the Players page. The Dashboard View shows a near real-time screen shot of what content is actually being shown on Samsung SSP displays, LG webOS displays, Android and Windows players, along with their current health check statuses and display information such as temperature, serial number, model number, brightness, contrast etc.
A green icon will indicate whether or not the player is online and checking in with the software. If a player is offline the icon will be red. A Last health check will indicate the last date and time the player checked in with the software (when online, this is should show the current date and time).
By default, the Dashboard is updated every 10 minutes. This can be changed (contact email@example.com) to be more or less frequent based on your requirements and network bandwidth. This can also be disabled if required.
You can also open the Player Record by clicking on the screenshot thumbnail on the Dashboard.
Taking Screenshots On Demand
1) From the navigation, click on ‘Players‘ or ‘Dashboard‘
2) From the Players page, click on the player would like to confirm content.
3) Click on the ‘Screenshot‘ button:
4) The page will refresh an you will see the message “Player is scheduled to capture screenshot“.
The player checks in with the software every minute, so it will take a few seconds for the player to capture screenshot audit.
5) Click on the ‘Screenshots‘ tab:
6) Click on the ‘Search‘ button every couple of seconds (or refresh you browser) until you see the audit appear at the top of the list. All previous audits will be listed by date and time.
7) The screenshot will open in a new tab in your browser:
Please also see: Understanding the Players