For this feature to work, a user account must first be creating within the EngagePHD software. Please contact your EngagePHD representative if you/your organization need access.
- From the Azure Portal, go to Azure Active Directory.
- Go to Enterprise Applications and add an application.
- Click on Non-Gallery Application, create EngagePHD, upload logo, etc.
- Then go to Single Sign-on.
- Select the SAML option.
- Set up the Base64 certificate.
- Create the Identifier.
- Click on Users and Groups to assign users to the app in Azure.
- From the properties of the app, there is a unique Reply URL that can be used. For example: https://go.engagphd.com/ad/EPHD/EngagePHD