Players offline / Not performing Health Checks
- If your Windows media player is no longer checking in with the software and performing health checks on the Players page (red icons with past date/time), please try the following steps:
- Unplug the power cable from either the player end or on the wall outlet
- Plug the power cable back in
- Check the Players page in the software to confirm that the player has performed a health check (green icon, current date/time).
- If the player is still not performing a health check, you may need to plug in a USB keyboard and mouse and press Alt + F4 on your keyboard to close the EngagePHD app.
- Open your browser from the desktop and see if you can get out on the internet. If you can, restart the player to relaunch the software.
- If the player has not performed a heath check after rebooting, please contact your local IT or internet service provider to help you troubleshoot internet connectivity.
Content is not showing on my screens
- If content is not showing on the screen, please ensure that the screen is on the correct input/source.
- Press the Input or Source button on the screens IR remote.
- Depending on the type of cable that is coming from the player to the screen, this is what the input/source should be on.
- If the source is correct, please try to unplug the power supply to the player, then plug it back in to restart the player.