For Samsung screens that have been powered on and previously set up, please follow the steps below to configure with the EngagePHD app.
- With the screen powered on, press the “Menu” button on the remote and scroll down to “Network“.
- Once in Network, please ensure the screen is set up with either a wired internet connection, or wireless internet connection.
- Once the internet connection is established, press the “Return” button on your remote get to back to the first menu screen.
- Select “System“, and scroll down to “Play Via” and set the option to “URL Launcher“
- After URL Launcher is selected, press “Exit” to close all menu screens and then press the “Home” button located above the UP arrow
- A toolbar will appear on the bottom of the screen and select the second option of “URL Launcher Settings” and then also select “Install Web App“
- Using the keyboard on screen insert http://go.engagephd.com/a
if your screens are in LANDSCAPE orientation and http://go.engagephd.com/b if your screens are in PORTRAIT orientation.
**if your screens are in portrait, please click here to contact support and we will confirm all settings are correct.
- Once the correct URL has been entered, select “done” on the keyboard. If a “Downloading URL” screen does not appear right away, scroll down and hit “Done” to exit the URL Launcher Settings. If a “Downloading URL” screen does not appear after that either. select the first toolbar option of “URL Launcher“
- Our software will download to the screen and you will be taken to the channel ID screen. If you do not have a channel ID or do not see it loaded into your network, please contact your Ping HD representative.
**If the screen downloads and remains black, press the “Info” button 4 times to get to the blue EngagePHD screen.
- Using the numbers on the remote, start typing out the channel ID for the desired screen. The “-” is required and that button is left of the “0” button. Once the ID is input press the enter button between all the arrows and that screen is complete.
**If you make a mistake while entering the channel ID, press the Enter button, in the white box a “Invalid ID” message will appear and you will get to start over.