This article walks through the steps of setting up the Self Ordering Widget for integration with Transact.
1) The IP Address(es) of each KDS system will be needed.
2) A Survey needs to be created for each KDS system. From the navigation, click on ‘Surveys‘:
3) Click on the “Create New‘ button and set the following fields in the Survey:
Name – The Survey’s must be named to match the IP Address(es) of the KDS system (see example below).
- Order Number
4) Save the Survey. You will see Surveys listed by name:
5) From the navigation, click on the ‘Store‘ icon and search for the ‘Self Service Ordering’ widget and click ‘Next’:
6) Click “Add to my Network‘ to add the widget to your Assets Library:
7) From the Layouts section on your navigation, create a new layout or open and existing layout and add the Self Service Ordering widget by click on the ‘Add Widget‘ icon from the Designer toolbar:
8) Click on the properties (gear icon) from the widget zone, this will open the widget properties to edit the fields. Example:
9) Click ‘Save‘ when done.