When product integration is active for Campus Dish, Product Tables in Layouts can be set up to automatically display products based on the product Categories and Subcategories.
Each product imported from Campus Dish has a Category and Subcategory. Categories are most import when it comes to menu automation, but subcategories can also be used to sort, and include or exclude specific products from menu Layouts.
Identifying Categories and Subcategories from the Product Library
1) From the Products section, use the Category and Subcategory column to identify what the categories and subcategories are for each product.
Managing EngageAuto Settings from the Product Table in Layouts
To automate which menu products will display within the Product Table, the follow settings should be active:
- Type – This setting should be set to EngageAuto
- Category – This should be the station name/category (Grill, Dessert, Vegan, Home Zone, Comfort, Pizza, Exhibition; etc..)
- Subcategory Mode – This setting allows you to include or exclude specific subcategories from being listed in the Product Table.
- Subcategory – Enter the subcategory, or multiple subcategories separated by a comma.
1) From the Layout Designer, double-click on the Product Table to open the table.
2) Use the Category and Subcategory fields to manage which products will be displaying on this station menu.
3) Click ‘Apply‘ to save changes and close the Product Table window.
To open the Product Table again, double-click on the table to open the settings window.
- How Do I Turn Automatic Integration Off In Product Tables
- How Do I Adjust the Meal Periods for Product Integration Categories