The following are steps for using the EngagPHD app from the Google Web Store and installing the app on a ChromeBox device.
- Enter wireless info
- Type CONTROL+ALT+K to put the device in kiosk mode. It will ask you if it can auto start.
- Sign in chrome pinghd account
- Go to chrome://extensions, enable developer
- Add extension: https://chrome.google.com/
webstore/detail/engagephd/ ieecopojiodmgmlopidbojjkoonaee ac
- Manage Kiosk applications
- Enter above URL as kiosk
- Then mouse over and enable auto login.
- Enter Player Id and then select Engage PHD (production server) or dev
- If you need to switch to dev or production or change Player Id, click on the screen and press 1 to get back to the setup screen.
When it restarts it will confirm you want to auto start the app. After that it will then auto start the app without a login. Note the only way to get out of it is to hit Control + Alt + S when you see that message. Otherwise you are in the app.
You can hit Control+Alt+S while you see app start up. Only this time range you can get out of kiosk mode