If you require a higher level of access for users, please see instructions on setting up Enhanced User Roles.
To create new user, click the ’Create New‘ button and fill out the following form with the details of the new user. Note the ‘Login Detail’ tab and the ‘User Access’ tab:
Before clicking “Save‟ click on the ‘User Access’ tab to assign this new User with access to the desired Customer(s) or Network(s):
- Customer access level provides access to the over all Customer network. Use this if you just have one overall network.
- Network allows you to provide access to only individual networks under the main Customer network. If you do not have multiple networks, you would use the Customer access level above.
Once you have selected the required user type, click ‘Save‘.
The following Users levels are available when setting up user access as an Admin:
- User – Dashboard, Store, Reports and Tickets:
Products Manager Level
- Products Manager – Only has access to the Dashboard, Products, Store, Reports and Tickets:
Events Manager Level
- Events Manager – Only has access to the Dashboard, Events, Store, Reports and Tickets:
- Supervisor – All except for Network Properties:
Admin User Level
- Admin (User) – Can see and access everything: