Black Screen / No Content Showing
Issue: My screen is black; no content is showing.
Troubleshooting: Is the screen powered on?
- Check to make sure that the screen is powered on first by pressing the Home button on the remote. If the Home menu comes up, select the ‘EngagePHD URL Laucher‘ and content the content should start back up:
- Do you have your Screen Management schedule set up correctly?
- If Screen Management is active, check the date and time on the screen by going to Settings > Date & Time. If Screen Management is active, it’s important that no one uses the remote to power the screen Off or On, inadvertently powering the screen off when it might be in sleep mode.
- If there is no response to the remote whatsoever, the screen may need to be serviced. At this point, please submit a Ticket from the Home page of the software or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Players not performing Health Checks / Offline
Issue: My Player(s) are not performing a Health Check from the Players page or the Dashboard.
Please ensure that the Engage Channel ID is correct and relaunch the app from the Channel ID screen. The Channel ID for each player can be found from the Players section of the software:
- From the Home page Select ‘EngagePHD URL Launcher‘
- Press the Info button on the remote 4 times
- Ensure that the Enage Channel ID matches the ID from the Player record:
If the Channel ID is correct and player still doesn’t perform a health check after relaunching the Channel ID, it’s possible that the screen is not connected to the internet. Is the network cable plugged into the screen?
- Press the Home button on the remote and select ‘Network Status‘:
- A network check will be performed. If the network check is successful and you are connected to the network.
- Go back to the Home screen and select the ‘EngagePHD URL Launcher‘.
If the network check is unsuccessful and you are not connected to the network or connected to the network but not the internet, please contact your local IT team or service provider to help troubleshoot the connection further.