Black Screen / No Content Showing
Issue: My screen is black; no content is showing.
Troubleshooting: Is the screen powered on?
- Check to make sure that the screen is powered on. If not, press the Power On button.
- Do you have your Screen Management schedule set up correctly?
- If Screen Management is active, it’s important that no one uses the remote to power the screen Off or On, inadvertently powering the screen off when it might be in sleep mode.
- If there is no response to the remote whatsoever, the screen may need to be serviced. At this point, please submit a Ticket from the Home page of the software or email email@example.com.
Players not performing Health Checks / Offline
Issue: My Player(s) are not performing a Health Check from the Players page or the Dashboard.
Troubleshooting: Is the screen connected to the internet? Is the network cable plugged into the screen?
- Press the Settings button on the remote and select ‘Network’.
- The Network menu will show whether or not the screen is connected to the hardwired or wireless network:
If the network check is unsuccessful and you are not able to connect to the network, please contact your local IT team or service provider to help troubleshoot the connection further.
If the screen is connected to the network but still is not checking in (performing a Health Check) with the software, please ensure that the Device ID is correct. This can be found from the Players section of the software: