Google Sheets can be used to integrate product data into the Product Library of your network. Below are instructions for setting up the integration.
Please note that the integration import is every 30 minutes.
1) Go to Google Sheets and create a new sheet. You can use the following labels for columns, as needed, in the sheet, but the columns must be labeled exactly:
- Product Number
- Medium Price
- Large Price
Copy the Google Sheets URL
The example below is what the full Google Sheets URL will look like, but you will need to copy only the unique code highlighted in red.
1) From your browser, copy the unique code after https://sheets.googleapis.com/v4/spreadsheets/ and before values/Sheet1!A1:Z10000?key=AIzaSyA0-5LBvN4v0jt4GwrpQp3HonVamQ9Edwk
This is the master URL that should be added to your Network Integration settings, but you will add the unique portion of your original URL to this master URL:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/YOUR CODE HERE/edit?usp=sharing
Add the URL to the Network Settings
1) From the EngagePHD software, click on the Settings icon from the navigation.
2) From Settings, click on the Integration tab:
3) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and change add your import settings:
- Change Integration Type to Google.
- Paste the master URL (which includes your unique code) into the URL field.
- Check the box for Default
- Go back to the settings and click ‘Import‘
Once import is complete, you can go to the Products section of your network and you should see your imported products:
Products will need to be managed from the Google Sheet. Changes will import every 30 minutes.