Add the Access Control Widgets to Your Network
Create a Blank Template
Create Pages for Content
- In this example, we’ll use the name Access Control – Welcome/Counter.
- Keep the height and width at 1920×1080 for landscape screens (you would change this to 1080×1920 if your screen is in portrait).
- Set the Template to ‘Blank’.
- Click ‘Save‘. You’ll come back to the Page Designer to create content after the next step.
Add Content to Your Pages
- Create a ‘Store Name’ – this can be whatever you want, but it has to stay the same for both widgets.
- Application PageID to show when customers can enter: – This is the ID of the Access Control – Welcome Counter Page. Page ID’s can be found under Applications > Pages under the Page ID column:
- Application PageID to show when customers should stop and wait their turn – This is the ID of the Access Control – Stop/Promotional Screen Page ID’s can be found under Applications > Pages under the Page ID column.
- Click on Edit to create a text Style for the font of the counter.
- Set the Maximum Capacity. This is the number that will trigger the Stop/Promotional page.
Here’s an example of these settings:
Here’s an example of the layout with content and the counter widget on the right. In this example the counter Style is very large:
8) Whether you’re using playlists, or other content to your Designer, you’ll need to add the Access Control (COVID-19) Application Page Controller (2 of 2) widget to this Page Designer, the same way you added it to your first Page. All settings will remain the same, except don’t add a font Style to the counter. See the example just above, under step 5.
Now that your pages are created, you’ll need to finish setting the Application settings, then create a Layout that will be used as the Remote Controller.
Set the Application Settings
1) Go back to the Applications main page.
2) Under Applications at the top of the page, click on the ‘Create New‘ button.
- Give your Application a name (i.e. Access Control).
- Set the timeout to 3600 (this is the application timeout and can be any number you want).
- Set the Page to your Access Control – Welcome/Counter page.
- Under the ‘Applications‘ tab, click on the ‘Add pages to application’ button and add both Pages.
- Click ‘Save‘.
Create the Remote Controller Layout
5) Use the ‘Add Widget‘ icon to add the Access Control (COVID-19) Store Counter Remote Control (1 of 2):